- Draw 3 seeds from your deck.
- Look at a face down harvest card OR swap the position of 2 harvest cards.
- Place your seeds on a crop and play an optional event card.
- Score the completed crops.
- Place any remaining cards face down on the seed deck.
- Pass the turn marker to the next player.
One thing that I am most impressed about with the games from Chara Games is that the quality is so excellent. The boxes are sturdy and durable and the illustrations are pleasing to the eye. The cards in this game are just a tad bit thicker than regular playing cards, which means they will hold up nicely through many rounds of play. I also appreciate that the rulebook is in a booklet format and organized easily to find the information that you need to play the game.